Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Let your confidence in Christ Jesus Never Fail

 


Prays God Church Family of Faith!

Let your confidence in Christ Never Fail, Christ Jesus is always praying for you. 

 Luke 22:31-32 (AMP Bible):

"Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has demanded permission to sift [all of] you like grain; but I have prayed [especially] for you [Peter] that your faith [and confidence in Me] may not fail; and you, once you have turned back again [to Me], strengthen and support your brothers [in the faith]." 

Scripture Meaning: 

In these verses, Christ Jesus addresses Peter, warning him that Satan desires to sift him like wheat. However, Christ Jesus has prayed for Peter that his faith will not fail. Christ Jesus knows that Peter will deny Him three times, but even with that, Christ Jesus still has a plan for Peter's life. Christ Jesus calls Peter to strengthen and support his brothers in the faith after Peter turns back to Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

Gospel Lesson for You

As individuals and believers, you should take comfort in knowing that Christ Jesus intercedes for you and prays for your faith to remain strong in the face of trials. 

You need to trust that Christ Jesus has a plan for your lives, so much so that even when you fail, your failures never stop Christ Jesus from proceeding with His plans for you. 

Christ Jesus also calls upon you to strengthen and support your fellow believers in the faith. 

How can you do this?

You can do this by being an example of Christ-like love and Christ-like forgiveness, Christ-like praying for and with others, and Christ-like sharing the hope we as Christians and believers have in Christ Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. Hallelujah!

Let us Prayer

Dear Lord, I thank You for praying for me and interceding on my behalf. I ask that You strengthen my faith and help me to trust in Your plan for my life, even when I face trials. Please give me the wisdom and courage to be an encourager and supporter of my brothers and sisters in the faith. May Your love and grace shine through me in all that I do. In Christ Jesus' mighty name, I have prayed. Amen.

With this gospel message and prayer I believe you have been Church Built and Healed. 

Beloved believer, I encourage you not to forget to tithe, sow your seeds, or give thanks to God for all His goodness and blessings. Let us continue to support CHRISTIAN HEALING CHURCH MINISTRY and each other as we seek to serve God and bring healing and transformation to the world. May the Lord bless you and keep you always. 


Yours in Christ,

Apostle Jude Noah Wakibi 

Apostle for Church Building and Healing. 


Please Go to the Giving page here https://wakibijudenoah.blogspot.com/p/donate.html?m=1 and Give to support this Church Ministry. God bless you always as you stay blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment