Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Rejecting God's Word: Listen to the word, do not Shut down the person from which it comes


Hallelujah Church!!

Before I was commissioned as a servant of Christ Jesus, I always wondered why most people reject the word that was meant for them and was delivered to them by their pastors. This I too used to do for it always came back to me. I always asked myself, how could God have talked to someone else and not to me directly, little did I know that It angered God. This I never knew until mid this January, 2020. The Bible (John 1:1 KJV) says, "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God." Looking at this sermon, I always challenge the word that was meant to transform me because in my mind and human understanding, the word of God has to only be with God. Look how I was wrong. (Listen or Watch the song I SURRENDER -Hill song worship it will talk to your spirit as you surrender to God so that you want to know God more, as you allow the LORD have his way in you)


On the 21st day of January, 2020 it so happened that the Lord had given me a message for some lady. This lady seemed to listen but as I relayed to her the message meant to transform her, she suddenly lashed out at me and told me to leave her alone as in her mind she thought it was a baseless communication. Within me I felt so weary, so heavy that the message she doubted and rejected instantly started to affect me. I felt angry at her for rejecting the message and saying it never came from the Lord. This caused me to tell the lady that she could have rejected the word relayed from my mouth thinking that it was my own, but the word was not from my own wisdom. I continued to tell her that whatever the consequence for rejecting the word of God, she was to deal with God himself and not me. As I said all these, It felt within me a discomfort that wanted me to release from me the bitter truth. What was this truth? She had just been prophesied to to receive something in response to her prayers, and on rejecting the word, immediately everything she hoped to be smooth that day started going the opposite way. Having noticed her rudeness by rejecting the word of God, she immediately humbled herself and said, "Oh I know why everything that was working out has suddenly started crumbling." In her conscience she realized that the word she had rejected was not my own word, it was a message from God to her that she had rejected. The word of the Lord had tried her (Psalms 105:19 KJV) and she was convicted within her own self. The Bible (Jeremiah 23:28 KJV) says: "The prophet that has a dream, let him tell a dream, and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD." The lady never knew that I was only serving as a servant of God to faithfully relay his message to her. It was a warning message she needed to eagerly listen to from God, yet she got too quick to reject it because it had come through a man she was familiar with.

Soon it was fellowship, later in the day. The Spirit of the Lord relayed to me scriptures for the fellowship, they were, "Jeremiah 6:10-15 NLT." The scriptures exposed what the lady had done and what it implied: The lady, just like you and other Christians are not listening when God speaks through other people. You have intentionally closed your ears to the word of God meant for your own transformation, even when God's messengers try to relay to you the message, you do not want to listen at all. Just as I got filled with the LORD's fury and became uncomfortable to hold the anger of someone rejecting God's word within me, so do most other pastors or prophets that are honestly rejected by you and other Christians out there. The Bible (1 Thessalonians 2:13 KJV) says, "For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe." The word of God which I received was not my word. I received it in truth, it was a word from God meant to effectively work for the lady on whose behalf it was received, but when she rejected it, this meant she was disobedient to the word and the effectiveness meant of the word for her could no longer work for her, the word was misused by the lady.

Whenever you reject God's word meant to transform you, God pours out his fury on you and punishes you. Just as in the Bible (Jeremiah 6:11-12 NLT), the lady was punished. She not only lost a blessing of money, she also felt disappointed in herself, for she realized that it were immediately after rejecting the word of God that every confirmation for confirmed transactions just suddenly got turned down, a punishment that not only affected her, but rather affected her siblings and mother as well. She was humbled beneath God's punishing anger (Jeremiah 6:15 NLT). The LORD shows us that much as we may not believe in the human being carrying the message of God, let us be slow to reject messages from those particular people, more so pastors and other servants of God as you may reject messages conveyed to these persons by God himself.   
 
Do you blame the lady for rejecting the word of God? No, blaming her is not required, she is only broken, weak and in tears. All she needs is being corrected, redeemed and brought back to want to listen to God, she needs refuge. No one can control the tongue (James 3:8 KJV). The lady is defiled by a world in which the Christians as well as those meant to serve the Christians as prophets and pastors are all doing disgusting deeds. Just as the Christians are rejecting messages including those that are not from man and are meant for them, prophets and other servants of God have as well wavered from preaching the true and faithful word of God in the requirements of the LORD and have instead preferred to take advantage of the word and the Christians. Some servants of God now give preferential treatment (Jeremiah 6:14 NLT) to certain Christians as opposed to others, to the extent of serving God in disguise. This is not right for a healthy Christian, it is wrong for Christians to reject God's message and prophets or servants of God as well misusing their positions. Physically you seem godly but Spiritually you are dead. Such behavior means you are failing to acknowledge that the Lord's Spirit lives in you. The Bible (Galatians 2:20-21 NLT) reveals that Christ Jesus lives in you, therefore God is with you in your struggles and the Holy Spirit is working within you helping you want to obey God by giving you the strength and power to do what is right. Hallelujah! This reveals that God has forgiven you and to confirm this, God has given himself to you to live inside of you. So when you reject the word of God, or trick others to get what does not belong to you, then you will have treated the death of Christ Jesus as meaningless, then you will be spiritually dead.

The LORD says we are all sinners, so we are not in position of blaming fellow others. Just as the lady used her tongue to reject the word of God, it was by the tongue that the word was being delivered to her. In other words child of God, be careful with your tongue for without the control of the Holy Spirit, your tongue can easily praise God and at the same time contradict itself and curse those in the image of God (James 3:9-15 KJV). The lady's rejection of the word of God was abusing God and choosing the Devil's pathway. It is not right for you to say that you are Christian and yet you contradict your Christianity. Be tender and responsive, refuse to be bitter as outbursts of anger are usually controlled and taken advantage of by the Devil.  Live in unceasing goodness to allow the LORD to pour out to you favor and not punishment. The Lady was quick to reject the word of God because she herself has lived a life of self denial, a life of those spiritually dead. The LORD says, "Stop right where you are! Look for the old, godly way, and walk in it. Travel it's path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you reply, 'No, that's not the road we want!' I set watchmen over you who said, 'Listen for the sound of the trumpet!' But you replied, 'No! we won't pay attention!' (Jeremiah 6:16-17 NLT). The LORD wants you to walk in the godly way, God wants you to listen and pay attention to his word so as for him to allow you to walk in his goodness. Therefore return to God: repent your sins that are causing evil forces to care for you instead of being cared for by the LORD our God. When you walk in God's pathway, God pours out his love and rest for you. 

Child of God Listen to people who come to you with the word of God, as long as the word corrects you, is true and faithful, do not block it, for if you do you will find yourself at the wrong pathway disobeying God and not the person.

For Healing prayers call Apostle Jude Noah Wakibi on +256750063451 or +256771906725. At CHRISTIAN HEALING CHURCH MINISTRY we want to help you. Come as you are and you surely will leave us healthier and happier than you come.  


 
SCRIPTURES: 

1 Thessalonians 2:13  Holy Bible, King James Version
13_For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Galatians 2:20-21   Holy Bible, New Living Translation
20_I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21_I am not one of those who treats the grace of God as meaningless. For if we could be saved by keeping the law, then there was no need for Christ to die.

James 3:8-15   Holy Bible, New Living Translation
8_but no one can tame the tongue. It is an uncontrollable evil, full of deadly poison. 9_Sometimes it praises our Lord and Father, and sometimes it breaks out into curses against those who have been made in the image of God. 10_And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right! 11_Does a spring of water bubble out with both fresh water and bitter water? 12_Can you pick olives from a fig tree or figs from a grapevine? No, and you can't draw fresh water from a salty pool. 13_If you are wise and understand God's ways, live a life of steady goodness so that only good deeds will pour forth. And if you don't brag about that good you do, then you will be truly wise! 14_But if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your hearts, don't brag about being wise. That is the worst kind of lie. 15_For jealousy and selfishness are not God's kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and motivated by the Devil.

Jeremiah 6:10-17  Holy Bible, New Living Translation
10_To whom can I give warning? Who will listen when I speak? Their ears are closed, and they cannot hear. They scorn the word of the LORD. They don't want to listen at all. 11_So now I am filled with the LORD's fury. Yes, I am weary of holding it in! "I will pour out my fury over Jerusalem, even on children playing in the streets, on gatherings of young men and on husbands and wives and grandparents. 12_Their homes will be turned over to their enemies, and so will their fields and their wives. For I will punish the people of this land," says the LORD. 13_"From the least to the greatest, they trick others to get what does not belong to them. Yes, even my prophets and priests are like that! 14_They offer superficial treatments for my people's mortal wound. They give assurances of peace when all is war. 15_Are they ashamed when they do these disgusting things? No, not at all-they don't even blush! Therefore, they will lie among the slaughtered. they will be humbled beneath my punishing anger," says the LORD. 16_So now the LORD says, "Stop right where you are! Look for the old, godly way, and walk in it. Travel it's path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you reply, 'No, that's not the road we want!' 17_I set watchmen over you who said, 'Listen for the sound of the trumpet!' But you replied, 'No! we won't pay attention!'

John 1:1  Holy Bible, King James Version
1_In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.

Psalms 105:19  Holy Bible, King James Version
19_Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.  

1 comment:

  1. This was a trying moment with the word of God. I realized that the secret to open doors to our prayer requests is by being obedient, tender, and responsive to God's word. So we need the Holy Spirit at all time for only he can overshadow us to God's care and blessings.

    ReplyDelete