Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Transform in Christ and Know God's purpose for you this YEAR 2020

Praise God World!!

Allow Jesus Christ to work in you, with in you to change you so that you allow to be Transformed in you to transform all those around you. 

Do you want to leave your troubles, your suffering, your sorrows, your fetters, your shackles, your yokes, your bands, your bonds, your nose thumbing, the evil eyes, the secret tormentors, the darkness on your heart, the stony and stubborn heart all in 2019?  Or you are ready for God to transform all this darkness in to light! 

At CHRISTIAN HEALING CHURCH MINISTRY we believe 2020 could be your year of transformation. Yes this year is for you to transform in the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you progress, the way you increase, the way you develop, the way you think, the way you believe God, the way you praise and worship God, the way you read your Bible, the way you do everything. This 2020 keep your eyes on our blog and call for prayers if you believe  transformation is your potion this year. 

Pray with us and God will surely change your position from a person troubled to a posture of someone who holds a grip of total breakthrough in all spheres of life in spiritual growth, understanding your dreams, in your personal health and understanding the word of God and God's purpose for you. 

My Transformation Story
One day i just went to church. I praised, I worshiped but I never knew my purpose. Then one Sunday as I went to church, there was a visiting Pastor. Before he became Pastor, he was a practicing Lawyer. The Lawyer pastor said to me, "I always practiced laws but the more I practiced laws, the more enemies attacked me.....until I humbled myself and asked God what my purpose in this world was?" The answer he got was for him to preach the word of God. He dropped legal practice and now he is in the practice of preaching the Gospel. 

The next day I started my own journey. I prayed everyday, asked God to come, told Christ I was ready to serve, never minded how others prayed, my focus was on humbling myself. I left my job and kept praying. Suddenly one day the Lord Spoke through me, told me my purpose and what I would face. He said 'You have called on me and I have come. Do not believe in Pastors, believe in me... do not believe in gatherings...believe in me. I have given you the world... go and build the church. I have put a healing hand on you... go and heal the world........' and more..... Since then in 2018 with the control of the Holy Spirit I started serving God.  One of the surprise changes the Lord did with me was transforming me from a beer, wine and spirits drinking person to the apostle i am now who does not taste anything to do with alcohol, be it beer, be it wine, be it any spirits or any kind of liquor. I am transformed, you too you can be transformed and controlled by Christ Jesus himself. 

Are you living the wrong purpose? 
   
Allow the love of Christ Jesus to control and transform you this 2020. Live to please Christ Jesus and not your human nature. The Bible (2 Corinthians 5:14, NLT) says, "Whatever we do, it is because Christ's love controls us..." By you fulfilling Christ' purpose for you, you will move from thinking about yourself to thinking about others, from thinking about deadlines to focusing on taping in the grace- mercy- and peace that only comes through Christ Jesus. 

God's purpose for you this year is for you to stop living to please yourself. Since you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, start leading a new life of transformation in all your ways. Live a compassionate transformed life and not the passionate life you have been living. Those who believe in Christ as his follower are supposed to do everything that pleases only Christ Jesus and not things that please ourselves. The Bible (2 Corinthians 5:9, NLT) says, "..our aim is to please him (Christ Jesus) always, whether we are in this body or away from this body." In whatever form you are, whether male or female, whether rich or poor, whether religious or atheist, dead or alive you are all in this creation to serve the purpose of God. So start praying for transformation so as to serve your purpose through Christ Jesus. 

Stop evaluating others by what the community thinks or has painted them to be. Jesus welcomes you the way you are. The Lord does not segregate in who you are. By accepting Christ Jesus, you are transformed even in your mind as the Bible (2 Corinthians 5:16, NLT) says, "...we have stopped evaluating others by what the world thinks about them..." Many of you mistakenly think that because you have read books, made projections then the actual deeds of your works are because you did so. Let me tell you that it is not you that lives but because Christ lives in you, He allows the transformation you so desire come to be possible, so before you do anything allow the power of the Lord to overshadow you so that whatever pathways, whatever plans you so have be fruitful this 2020. The Bible (Romans 12:2, NLT) also says that, "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what god wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is." Start searching for God's purpose for you. Repent, Forgive, Pray, talk to God, Surrender yourself and in unceasing prayers tell him and also show him that you are ready to allow him change your ways for your eternal transformation, pray for everything and always give him generous thanks (for your life, for Christ Jesus, for Him being your God, for the Holy Spirit, and for adopting you and allowing you call him abba father). 

Start your Transformation Journey with me today. Change from a person with a stony and stubborn heart to a person with a tender and responsive good heart. Give your life to Christ today and start your transformation today. 

Say this short prayer to give your life to Christ: 

LORD my God, I confess to you my sins (mention them if you can be specific)- the ones of my childhood days, the ones I was initiated on through my fore fathers and clan in which I was born, the ones I have committed through my relatives and brothers, the ones I have committed by default of the wrong cultures I have grown in and was born in. I forgive all those I ever had a grudge on. Today I reject the devil and all his ways. Today I am no longer a child of the devil. I accept Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Today I give my life to Christ Jesus. I undress myself of every darkness and newly dress up with the armor of light and right living. I put on all the armor of God and stand firm against all tricks and strategies of the devil. Today I am born again in Christ Jesus. Amen.  

If you said this simple prayer, you just gave your life to Christ Jesus, and You just allowed him to control your life and transform you. 

Happy being a Christian, Happy 2020 



SCRIPTURES: 

2 Corinthians 5:9  Holy Bible, New Living Translation.
9_ So our aim is to please him always, whether we are in this body or away from this body.

2 Corinthians 5:14    Holy Bible, New Living Translation.
14_ Whatever we do, it is because Christ's love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for everyone, we also believe that we have all died to the old life we used to live.

2 Corinthians 5:16  Holy Bible, New Living Translation.
16_ So we have stopped evaluating others by what the world thinks about them. Once I mistakenly thought of Christ that way, as though he were merely a human being. How differently I think about him now!

Romans 12:2  Holy Bible, New Living Translation.
2_ Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what god wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is. 
 

Call Apostle Jude Noah Wakibi on +256750063451 or +256771906725 now to testify or pray with us.
  • Call we interpret your dreams with the discernment of the Holy Spirit
  • Call for healing prayers by the touch of Christ Jesus even through your phone for you in a situation of pain (headaches, joint, back, chest, etc), unexplained fever, unexplained sickness or repeated or unceasing sickness. Lets pray as you also follow your doctor's diagnosis and prescription until you are healed in Christ Jesus' name.  

Note: If you have no Church, follow us, allow me to Pastor you as you allow the Lord to Transform You.

11 comments:

  1. Transform today. Transformation allows Jesus to control you. Give your life to Jesus to allow him control and transform you. Know God's purpose for you, start now before it is too late. Apostle Jude Noah Wakibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a blessed day, sharing with apostle Jude. Am blessed and free a against power of darkness . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I pray I continue to be a blessing to the world through our Lord Jesus Christ

      Delete
  4. Amen, In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please be a blessing to other 7 people and tell those to also be a blessing to other 7 people by directing them to this same blog posts. Wow, glory be to God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks apostle for praying for us, Pray for me and mi family since am in long dis r/ship.bls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I speak on your name a blessing of a stable relationship. Let you be blessed in Jesus name, Amen.

      Kindly keep praying, tell the living God to give you the best marriage. I guarantee you, blessed are you who trusts in the Lord. Be safe

      Delete
  6. May God continuously use you Jesus name, prayer for gd health and financial break thru.Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. pray with Exodus 23:25 so that by believing in God, you are provided for with water, food and good health. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I speak a blessing on your name of good health and supplies, Amen. Keep on praying, God knows your situation, He wants you to paint a new picture to him so that He blesses a new you, a you who fully trusts in him and relies on him even when things seem failing. Lets all pray with full faith in the living God, trust in God, transformation has to be seen.

      Delete