Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Monday, February 4, 2019

THE PRIVILEGE OF YOUR HOLINESS AND HOW TO LOVE LORD GOD

Greetings Child of God!!

Praise be to LORD my God,

Today lets see how Holiness allows you as a Christian to earn a privilege. 

Lord my God, with the touch and lead of the Holy Spirit, touch whoever is comforted with this Good News, as I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. 

Deuteronomy 7: 1-25

The Almighty God knows you are not perfect. Even when you give your life to him by accepting Jesus Christ in your Life. 

Right now LORD your God just wants you to recognize that he is indeed the ONLY true God. 

Child of God, the LORD your God is so faithful that he keeps his Covenant for a thousand generations and constantly loves you who love him no matter what your woes and ruins. 

                                                    How do you love God as he does love you?

Child of God, you can not love God the way he loves you. The Lord God Knows you are not perfect, He knows you are sinful, He knows you are limited in your deeds. Child of God, besides all your shortfalls, all he desires of you to do right now is endeavor to love him.  How? 

1. Love him sincerely
Child of God, be grateful for what the Lord God has done for you
                                - He has created you; 
                                - He sent Jesus Christ, his son to die for you
                                - He has chosen you to live with him in heaven
                                - He has given you the Holy Spirit

2. Be willing to do whatever the LORD God asks
Child of God, you doing God's will begins with your heart, listen to your gut, then allow the Holy Spirit lead your actions so that the fruits of the Holy Spirit be shown in your actions. 

Child of God, start praying to the LORD God in each of your situations with thanks. 

Use this simple prayer: 

Lets Pray;

O LORD God, I thank you for being the God I serve, thank you Father for creating me, thank you Almighty for sending me Jesus Christ your son to lift the ancient sin off me for it is by his blood covenant that all my bonds and slavery withdraw today and always releasing me from the prison of all my woes and their representations, thank you Yahweh for you have chosen me to live with you in heaven, thank you for the Holy Spirit that has lead me for the deliverance i am enjoying at this instance. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen  

Give Praise and Glory to God for this Good News has allowed the Holy Spirit touch and comfort you. God Bless you. 




Jude Noah Wakibi
Email: wakibijudenoah@gmail.com

Testimony: God Delivered me himself on 25th, November 2018. He Says BELIEVE in Him. 



Prayer requestsUse the Contact Form to send me your prayer case. The intensity of your case determines whether we meet and pray or pray on the phone. All you have to do is believe in God whenever we pray, do not believe in me, believe in LORD God- Only then shall you be healed and delivered while we pray together. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment