Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

LIVING AS A CHILD OF GOD - REFUSING TO GIVE CHANCE TO THE DEVIL

Greetings Child of God!!

Praise be to LORD Almighty. 

Holy Spirit in the name of the Messiah, deliver whoever reads this Good News. Child of God, may each and every bondage on you be healed, and may you be delivered with the Holy power just as the scriptures tell me. 

Child of God today let us have insight and understanding of how to live within the guard of LORD God. 

Ephesians 4: 1-27
Isaiah 52: 1-13
Isaiah 57: 1-16
John 10: 28

Child of God, to say you belong to LORD God, you must follow his ways. Yes, He knows you are not perfect, Yes He knows you are a stubborn people, all you are intending to argue with him He knows. Yes, He does. 

The Scriptures say you must display a new nature, you are a new person created in LORD God's likeness. Yes, Likeness. Child of God Likeness is not the physical body parts or that photo you hang up in your living room-No that is no image or rather stated, Likeness of LORD God. 

How are you in the image or Likeness of LORD God?
Child of God, you know God does not resemble you in the photo you hang in the living room- for if He did, then why then do all cultures- European or Asian or African or Other all alike claim the right to be in His Image. Child of God what is the same with us all, what makes us be in the likeness as God is the Soul that lives in that body you call yourself. 

It is only with the soul in you and the Holy Spirit in the Soul that you be in likeness with God as it is with the soul overshadowed by the Holy Spirit that you be
                      - righteous 
                      - holy and  
                      - true
For with the soul you share the image of God and with allowing the Holy Spirit lead your Soul you bare the righteousness, holiness, and truthiness that God wants you to bare. 

Child of God, once you bare the fruits of God's Likeness (Righteous, Holy, True), then will the Holy Spirit lead you through every battle of bondage and slavery and you won't sin by letting anger gain control over you. For the Scriptures say that it is that anger that allows you give chance to the devil.
How do you defeat the Devil's Strategy of using anger?
Child of God, by being angry and acting in anger you sin against the LORD God, the devil easily walks you to self-destruction when you submit to anger. Yes, anger = devil's cause.

Child of God from now have insight not to use foul or abusive language for that is a fruit from anger.  Get rid of these anger fruits; 
                                           - refuse bitterness
                                           - refuse rage
                                           - refuse anger
                                           - refuse cultural divides
                                           - refuse betrayal and double personality
                                           - refuse discouragement
                                           - refuse slander and 
                                           - all types of malicious behavior 

Rather, Child of God be careful to always say good and helpful words so that your words- as the scriptures say, be an encouragement to those who hear them.
      Your words and behavior as a Child of God must instead allow you;
           - accept to be tenderhearted
           - accept to forgive one another
           - accept to dedicate your territory and life to Lord Jesus
           - accept to cover everything you perceive as yours in the blood of Jesus

Child of God, you now see why the devil, the prince of demons was using you. Tone yourself down, rise from that dust and take back what belongs to you, refuse to give chance to the devil, do not submit to his tricks and strategies. 

Child of God refuse your life from accommodating what God never created you for. God chose you to live with him in heaven, He created you, He sent you the Holy Spirit, He sent you the Lord Jesus- these the Devil wants to block you from achieving, so be thankful to LORD God for them if you have never thanked him for anything. 

LORD God never created you to suffer, He never created you to be sick, He never created you to be poor, ....name it for you are already saying them. 


Father LORD my God, allow the Holy Spirit to touch your Child, Let the good fruits bare in whoever is praying with sincerity and may every bondage and slavery this child has at heart be resolved at this instance. Let the Miracle of healing overcome your child that glory and glory may be exhaled for your good name Yahweh. 

Child of God, Pray
Let us pray;

My Father, my LORD God, I have known you to be the Holy One, the most high and lofty one who inhabits eternity. Father, I know you to refresh the humble and give new courage to those with repentant hearts. LORD God do not withdraw yourself from me, for I repent my sins. You have seen what I do, heal me from all my bonds and slavery. Lead me and comfort me from mourning. LORD God, in your name, I crucify myself to the body of Lord Jesus and at this instance insert myself in the blood of Jesus Christ, LORD I denounce any covenant with the prince of demons, covenants I know of and covenants I do not know of- including their representations. I refuse bitterness; I refuse rage, I refuse cultural differences, I refuse betrayal and double personality, I refuse to pride myself in my plans, I refuse discouragement, and I refuse all malicious behavior. From now on you all are no longer part of me- For I am for LORD God. 

LORD God, today I dedicate myself to you and come into a new covenant with you sealed with the blood of the Lord Jesus. As from now on, I am your Servant  LORD God. LORD, I thank you for creating me, I thank you for sending me Jesus Christ your son to die for me and lift my sin- for it is with his blood that I break all covenants of the prince of demons that have been holding me in bonds and slavery, I rise from the dust and remove all slave bands from my neck, I thank you for filling me with the Holy Spirit, I thank you for choosing me to be with you in heaven, and I am ready to follow your will my LORD God. I replace all the bad fruits with the Fruits of the Holy Spirit. And from this instance on I am tenderhearted, I forgive others just as you forgive me LORD God through Jesus Christ, I dedicate myself and all my territory for you LORD God to protect, I cover everything I perceive to be mine in the blood of Jesus Christ. 

Lord Jesus, do not allow anyone snatch me away from you, you are more powerful than anyone else- For you are in the Father and the Father is in you. 
LORD my God, I have prayed in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for Redeeming me from bonds and slavery.   Amen.   




Jude Noah Wakibi
Email: wakibijudenoah@gmail.com

Testimony: This Prayer delivered a lady from demonic forces. This pray also got a motorbike rider that had fallen on to an accident get rid of his clutches sooner than he had too. This prayer also got someone a job promotion earlier than they thought they would have attained it. 
As you pray, be sincere as God says Believe in Him. 


Prayer requestsUse the Contact Form above to send me your prayer case. The intensity of your case determines whether we meet and pray or pray on the phone. All you have to do is believe in God whenever we pray, do not believe in me, believe in LORD God- Only then shall you be healed and delivered while we pray together. God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Prayer. LORD God Deliver each of your children that have an interaction with this prayer. Thank you Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit.Amen.

    ReplyDelete