Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

PRAYER TO MOVE WHATEVER IS HOLDING BACK YOUR SUCCESS

God Bless You child of God!!

I give thanks and Praise as I glorify, lift up and Exalt the name of God.

Child of God, today all we pray for is a break through on whatever you feel has to clear, whatever you feel is blocking your way, whatever you feel you want to get your hands held on tight, whatever you want to have success in be, whatever seed you want to bare a good sowing. 

Child of God this could be your job to come, bad luck for good luck, job application to bare a job, job promotion to come where it seems impossible, job retention where there is high turnover, Contract wining where you have many better competition, Success in exams where exams seemed tough, success in Job interview where interviewers seemed complicated, your wedding where people have given up, financial freedom where people thought you would die in poverty, property acquisition where no one of your friends sees you acquiring any, freedom from curses where you have been cursed knowingly or not, success in completing a project where the deadline seemed impossible, success in completing a construction where people wanted to buy you off.... whatever it is that you feel you want the LORD God to move out of your way or put in your hands. Just report it to the LORD God and you have it. 

Father Yahweh, by the power of your name, change this child's situation of need into an opportunity, into good luck, into success, into a miracle. 

Holy spirit, I call upon you to fill me and guide my soul into receiving this Miracle and allow LORD God through the name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus in which I cover myself to bless, anoint and convert all my needs into opportunities and breakthroughs for He knows all my bonds and mountains that I command to give way from me in this instance. In the Lord Jesus Christ's name, Amen.      

LORD God today I call upon your blessings, and the Lead of the Holy Spirit as I claim all that is mine in these scriptures: 

Psalms 7:9-13  End the wickedness of the ungodly,...help those who obey you. ...you look deep within the mind and heart, O righteous God. God is my shield, saving those whose hearts are true and right. God is a judge who is perfectly fair. He is angry with the wicked every day. If a person does not repent, God will sharpen his sword; He will prepare his deadly weapons and ignite his flaming arrows  
Ephesians 6: 10-18 Be strong with the Lord's mighty power. Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies and tricks of the Devil.
2 Corinthians 10: 1-16 ... We are humans, but we don't wage war with human plans and methods. We use God's mighty weapons....to knock down the Devil's strongholds. 
Ezra 1: 1 ....the LORD stirs the heart of the enemy (Cyrus) to do his will
Hebrews 4: 12 ...the word of God is full of living power. ..... it exposes us for who we really are. ....Everything is naked and exposed before God's eyes. 
Nahum 1:9 Why are you scheming against the LORD? He will destroy you with one blow: He wont need to strike twice!
Zachariah 9:1-16 This is the message from LORD against the land.....the eyes of all humanity,...are on the LORD. .....I will protect my Temple and protect it from invading armies. I am closely watching their movements, No foreign oppressor will ever overrun my people's land. 
Isaiah 52: 1-15 ...Remove the slave bands from your neck......Now LORD can redeem you without paying for you. ....The LORD will demonstrate his Holy power before the eyes of all nations. Go now, leave your bonds and slavery. ..... You are the LORD's holy people  
Colossians 3: 15-17 when living the new life as a christian ....let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are all called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Let the words of Christ ...., live in your hearts and make you wise. Use his words to teach and counsel each other. Sing ....to God with thankful hearts. ....whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus, all the while giving thanks through him to God the Father.    
Psalms 94 O LORD, the God to whom vengeance belongs, O God of Vengeance, let your glorious justice be seen! Arise, O judge of the earth. Sentence the proud to the penalties they deserve. How long,O LORD? How long will the wicked be allowed to gloat? Hear their arrogance! They oppress...hurting those you love. ....The LORD knows people's thoughts, that they are worthless! ....The LORD will not reject his people; He will not abandon his own special possession. ....the LORD is my fortress; my God is a mighty rock where I can hide. God will make the sins of evil people fall back upon them. He will destroy them......  
I King 8-9 O LORD ......You keep your promises and show unfailing love to all who obey you and are eager to do your will. a temple is dedicated.... and God watches over it and cares for it.
Isaiah 54: 1-17 ....My covenant of blessing will never be broken,' says the LORD,who has mercy on you. ......no weapon turned against you will succeed.  
  

Child of God first understand that the person you say is blocking you from your success is not the one actually blocking you. Yes it is not the Human resources personnel blocking your job, It is not your Boss blocking your promotion, It is not the builder blocking your construction project, it is not the payroll officer blocking your wage and salary payment. Yes, Child of God your enemy is not the enemy you see with your eyes.

How come my enemy is not my enemy?
(How come the Boss firing me from my Job is not the on Firing me?, How come the one refusing to give me a job promotion is not the one refusing?, How come the one blocking my building project is not the engineer I contracted or my finances or myself?- these should give you insight)
Child of God the unseen spirits and demons behind the deeds your enemy does is the enemy. Today God tells me to help you change your attitude so that you enjoy his glory. When your desires are blocked it is not God blocking, it is the devil- for he is the enemy behind your failures- your job loss, no promotion, no progress, all bonds and slavery. Child of God, the scripture says that to clear whatever it is the stronghold on your job, on your promotion, on your marriage, on your property acquisitions, on your family- Put on all LORD God's armor (Sturdy belt of truth, body armor of righteousness, shoes of Good News, Shield of faith, helmet of salvation, Sword of the word of God), and pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, as you cover yourself in the blood of Jesus Christ before you stand against all strategies and tricks the devil inserts in that person you always thought and think is the one responsible or behind your bonds/ losses/ stagnation. Child of God the person you blame for your failure is not the problem/ enemy, S/he was created to do good, only the devil behind him/ her (blocking your promotion, Job, success, desires) is the enemy you have to fight. The scripture says do not fight against that person made of flesh and blood- hiding in the deeds of that person- fight against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, fight against mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and fight against wicked spirits in the heavenly realm. 

How do I expose the hidden enemy in the one I call my enemy?
Child of God, the scripture tells you that though you are human, as a Christian do not attain your desires or fight your battles with human plans and methods. Go by the will of LORD God, Use God's weapons (to break down every proud argument that keeps people from knowing Godconquer their rebellious ideas, teach them to obey Christ, punish those who remain disobedient after you have become loyal and obedient)  not your world weapons to knock down the devil's strongholds- for it is the devil and not the human in flesh and blood blocking you from your job or desires. Child of God the word of God in the scripture gives you Holy power to change the way someone thinks, to achieve your desires in the way you hope to and beyond as LORD God wills it to you. Child of God the scripture tells you that the word of LORD God is full of living power, the word is sharper than the sharpest knife that cuts deep into your inner most thoughts and desires.The living power in the word of LORD God exposes your true identity. Child of God expose everything, even those bad wicked spirits that are at your midst trying to block your progress and desires, pray in the word of LORD God for it is full of living power. Nothing in all creation can hide from LORD God, not even the devil or prince of demons behind your bonds and slavery. Child of God, everything is naked and exposed before LORD God, even the person blocking your promotion or desires (expose the force of bad wicked spirits using him/ her-your enemy to block your progress or desires). 

How do I now claim my desires or Job or Promotion from the enemy?
Child of God, now that you have been filled with insight and understanding, you are now aware that to get that job, to get that promotion, to get that application letter read, to get that contract, to get that wedding, to get that new car, to get that child you desire, your battle is spiritual and beyond that flesh and blood. Child of God, the scripture tells you to now pick the bow (Judah)arrow (Israel) and sword (Jerusalem) and while standing up like a warrior, brandish all the weapons and Armor of God against the enemy (Greeks). Child of God at this instance as you put on all the armor and brandish the enemy with the weapons of God, the Good News is that the LORD God has rescued you, just as a shepherd (Jesus Christ) does sheep (Christian). God has given you a drastic change on entering a blood covenant. Because of the covenant LORD God has made with you, sealed with blood, He has freed and redeemed you. 

The LORD God has removed the slave bonds from your neck- that fear, that pressure and tension you had at heart for loosing your desires. The Lord God orders you to Go now, leave all your bonds and slavery, put all of them behind you, with everything they represent. You are the LORD's holy Person. Purify yourself. The LORD goes ahead of you, and protects you from behind. From this instance forward you will prosper, you will be exalted, many both friends and relatives will be amazed when they see you redeemed, your enemies and whoever has been wishing you bad or even bewitching you will startle and stand speechless in your presence for they will see what they had not been told about; 
  - while they expect you to be fired- you are going to be promoted, 
  - while they expect you not to construct your house- you will construct more, 
 - while they expect your contract not to go through- you will be awarded more,   - while they expect you not to bare a child- you will have more,
 - while they expect you to be sick or ill - you will be well,
 - while they expect you to be barren- you will bare more ....Praise be to LORD God, Give all the Glory for your desires to Yahweh your God. 

The LORD God knows your troubled and desolate, He rebuilds you on a better foundation, your prosperity will be great, your enemies will stay far away- you will live in peace, terror will not come near- your enemies will be defeated because the LORD is on your side. No weapon turned against you will succeed. Even those that tell lies in court against you will be brought to justice. Your enemies vindication comes from the LORD. The LORD God Promises you this very day that he repays you two (two) mercies for each of your woes. Dedicate all your things- He is hearing your prayer and request, He gives you all your desires in his will so that you and your friends or relatives honor his name forever. The LORD God will always watch over the desires you dedicate or address to him and care for them. As for you, Child of God- believe in only LORD God, be thankful to LORD God, worship only Yahweh your LORD God and all your woes will be no more.     

Child of God let us pray

Let's Pray; 

O LORD God of Israel, there is no God like you in all heaven or earth. You always keep your promises and show me unfailing Love whenever I obey you and I am eager to do your will. O Lord Jesus, because of your blood covenant, today I move out of all deadly ties of the prince of demons. LORD God in the lead of the Holy Spirit and Covered in the blood of Jesus I present all my woes, bonds and slavery. Present them...my job, my health, my promotion, my financial break through..  LORD God, I come before my enemies and the one before me now with all your armor. I stand my ground, put on the sturdy belt of truth, body armor of your righteousness, shoes of the Good News of your word has fully prepared me for battle. I come by the shield of faith as I stop all fiery arrows aimed at me by the devil and all his representations. I put on my helmet with salvation and have the sword of the Holy Spirit with me. I pray at all times on every occasion in the Holy Power of the Holy Spirit as I stay alert with persistence in my prayers.
    
LORD God, I do not wage war in my plans and methods, Father I fight with your weapons and knock down the devil's strongholds on ...Mention them..my job, my health, my promotion, my financial break through.    With your weapons LORD God I break down every proud argument that has kept (mention your enemies) from knowing you, I conquer their rebellious ideas and teach them to obey Christ, In the blood of Lord Jesus I stir the heart/s of (mention the enemies whose attitude you want to change) to (mention your desires you wish them to be and clean or clean out what you want to change of them or win from them ), I surrender to you all the stubborn ones for you to put to order as you release me from their prison. For LORD God, your word is full of living power. With your word LORD I cut deep into the inner most thoughts and desires of the enemy and all their representations. LORD God, I expose the enemies for what they really are, that not even the prince of demons can hide as everything exposed naked, I surrender before you LORD to put to order. In Jesus name, I bind the strongman and rebuke anger, lust, selfishness, pride, doubt, fear, anger, slander, lies, poverty, disease, slowness, foolishness, being a blabbermouth, joblessness, bad luck and all representing fruits of the devil. You are not part of me anymore, only the fruits of the Holy Spirit are part of me, get out and go to the pit. I pick up the bow, arrow, and sword and like a warrior, as I stand up I brandish these weapons of LORD God against the enemy. I remove every slave bands off my neck and rise from the dust. 

says so, I go now, leave my bonds and slavery. I put all of them behind me, with everything they represent. I am the LORD's chosen and adopted child. I purify myself and all my desires and woes in the blood of Jesus. The LORD has gone ahead of me, He is now protecting me from behind. I am always thankful to my LORD God. I glorify your name LORD God for it is because you have promised and blessed and looked after me and protected me and said that I will be that from now I prosper, I am exalted, many are amazed, many are startled and speechless. Thank you LORD God for....Mention them (thank him for giving you what you have been praying for...e.g. your job, good health, capital, job promotion). I dedicate to you all that you have given me LORD God.

In the name of the Lord Jesus and the Lead of the Holy Spirit, I have prayed. Amen.  
    


Jude Noah Wakibi
Email: wakibijudenoah@gmail.com 

You can contact me for prayer so the power of God be activated as we pray together. God told me to tell you Believe in Him.


Prayer requestsUse the Contact Form above to send me your prayer case. The intensity of your case determines whether we meet and pray or pray on phone. All you have to do is believe in God whenever we pray, do not believe in me, believe in LORD God- Only then shall you be healed and delivered while we pray together. God bless you.  

2 comments:

  1. God Bless whoever is praying with me in the name of Jesus. Today as We prayed with this prayer, the LORD taught me to command Land to speak to someone in his Name. It told whoever was extending false boundaries to give it back to it's rightful owner..... more happened just I want to share this with you child of God. Use the weapons and armor of God in this prayer to fight. you will be healed and redeemed. Only believe in LORD God. Look beyond your Pastor and the crowds your prayer gatherings and fully and undoubtedly Trust and Believe in only LORD God.

    ReplyDelete