Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Stop WANTING - God Provides for NEEDS

 


Stop WANTING

          BE COTENT even with little 

                   And 

         God Almighty, the all time supplier 

                 Shall provide for your NEEDS.


Praise God Church Family

If the Lord is truly your Shepherd and you believe from the bottom of your heart, you will no longer want. According to the Bible (Psalms 23:1-6):

"1 The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want. 2 He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still and quiet waters. 3 He refreshes and restores my soul (life); He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil; My cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the Lord (AMP)."


I tell you child of God, Stop WANTING because the Lord is your Shepherd who feeds, guides, and protects you. Believe in the LORD ALMIGHTY and because He knows your needs even before you mention them to Him, He shall lead you, He shall restore and refresh your life, He shall always direct you through the path of righteousness for the glory of His name for He is He, child of God, even  when you are within any shadows of death - He shall cause you to fear no evil for as long as you are with Him - So believe only in God in all you do


If you do believe in God, you will not be afraid because the rod and staff you will need in times of danger, God Himself is the rod to protect you and the staff to guide you, so be encouraged and submit to the Lord so that He comforts and consoles you in any situation of your needs. Only when you stop wanting will you realize the overflow of blessings and favor that the Lord has already released for you as long as you are with Him, so dwell in the presence of our LORD GOD Almighty through Jesus Christ in all your ways and throughout your days.


Believer, by trusting in the Lord as your shepherd. This means that He has met all of your needs and ensured that you are so well cared for that you believe you have nothing to crave or desperately desire as long as the Lord is your Shepherd. I tell you, believer, in God Almighty, we have everything, and because of this, by Faith, we can be content, knowing that nothing in this world can fill us as fully as God does. I assure you that once you master this faith, your paths will overflow. You must always win in Christ Jesus if you believe. So, always be thankful.


Let's Pray

Say, 

Thank you, God. As I humble myself before you, I am grateful to have You as both my Father and my Shepherd. You have protected me and kept me whole. You have fed, guided, and protected me throughout my time with you. You keep me safe and give my heart rest even when I am not aware of it. Lord, You protect me from all my enemies and ensure that all is well with me, and as a result, I have survived and traveled down paths that I would not have chosen for myself. With You as my Father and before me and in your presence, I know that everything is well with my soul, my life, my mind, and my paths. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

I believe you have been church built and healed.


Give to this MINISTRY your Support:

Please invest in God's Kingdom by supporting this MINISTRY with $1 or more to support this MINISTRY of God with the mission of church building and healing. Go to the above-mentioned donate or give page and donate or give via Paypal, Binance, or mobile money. Give whatever the Lord puts on your heart and you shall surely be blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment