Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Pray to release your Soul and Body



Praise God  CHURCH Family of Faith

Today our prayer is inspired by the Bible in  Hebrews 12:28-29 (AMP):

"28  .......since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, and offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship with reverence and awe; 29 for our God is [indeed] a consuming fire."

Let's pray


Say, 

LORD I'm here, Prepare my future state, O Lord, as I serve, praise, and worship you through Christ Jesus. Work now in me to teach me Your ways and truths. Motivate me to always serve You with joy and zeal. Allow and enable me to happily serve You forever in Heaven and in God's Kingdom; release my soul and body as you allow me to begin that service right now, right now. I've immersed myself in your blood, Jesus, as I prayed in your name, and I'm ready to receive my healing now, Amen.

I believe you have been Church Built and Healed. 

Kindly support this MINISTRY with even 1 dollar. Go to the donate page above or go to the PayPal or Binance buttons and Give. I encourage you to give towards the Kindgom of God for your blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment