Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Saturday, February 29, 2020

See and Hear with Christ Jesus: Come out of Disbelief and be healed


Praise God Church!!

Recently I was on a hospital visit where one of the medical staff called me to address a spiritual issue. As I left, a lady drove towards me and we drove off. As we drove,  the Spirit of the Lord inspired me to go pray at her home - only, I never knew what I was going to pray for. On reaching her home, she asked the husband if he still remembered me the last time I prayed with them and the Lord never let them waste money on their daughter's headache as in my presence I only requested to pray with her within the scriptures and the Lord touched her to heal. Now how is this related to coming out of disbelief

My previous visit did not only allow the Lord to work through me for the daughter's healing.  The lady too was healed and relieved of the pain that had haunted her for so many years. And what about the Husband? Probably he believed, probably he did not! That is why he now becomes an important case for you to come out of disbelief. 

At the close of February, 2020 I met this gentleman in question. The wife addressed him as a case for prayer. She said, 'Pastor, as we were coming, as soon as the Lord told you to come to my house, I definitely knew what you were coming to pray for. God has sent you in our house so that through you he can heal my husband's foot.' As soon as she was done speaking and presenting the case, the Lord instantly dressed me with healing power. The presence of the Lord on me was too strong and it was then that I invited the man for the praying to start. It is here that the question of belief popped up

On setting for prayer, I called on the Holy Spirit to take guide to the man's healing through me. I then asked the man for his Bible. As I went to pick the Bible, this scripture (Romans 13:12-14 NKJV) was relayed.
It read, "The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts."
On reading the scripture herein, the man asked, "How is this scripture related to the healing of my swollen and painful feet on my left Leg? How? This scripture is not in the context of my swollen and paining feet, In fact Paul had written that for the Roman Catholic Church of the time, so how does it relate. I can only accept to use it if it relates to my context. I refuse you to use it on me! But I believe that when you pray, God can heal my feet, only I refuse you to pray for me using the scripture." 

Child of God, this man by refusing me to use the scripture and yet wanted me to pray without the scripture was an exposure of his disbelief and doubt. Amazingly as he doubted the scripture, the Lord's Spirit spoke to me and cited out cases related to his pain in the foot and swelling and these were strife and envy. The explanation the Spirit spoke to me of his leg was that the fact that his leg was well and now when he got angry or took more sugar than usual it swelled with pain was a citation that his leg had been filled with darkness and it was the darkness on his foot on that particular leg that needed to be taken off through Christ Jesus who is the armor of light by encouraging the man to humble himself and start walking right. His healing was blocked by himself as he said, "what was on his leg was just flesh -blood and bone and the scripture I presented for reading to him was applicable of the day of the return of Jesus Christ when the trumped would be blown." Really! He wanted to be prayed for yet he rejected the scriptures. And again I would not pray for him without citing the scriptures and so I apologized and begged to leave. The man remained with pain and a swollen feet and I went with the grace the Lord had released for the man's healing. So what was his disbelief case here

He had eyes yet he never saw. He had ears yet he never heard. Much as the man is a qualified teacher, his scholarly preparedness never allowed him understand how the word of God that was released to him was applicable to his leg. His rejection of the word was because in his thinking, he felt the application of the scripture to his leg was from a human perspective of me who told it to him. The Lord had denied him eyes to see his own situation because of his doubtful and arrogant nature and gave me eyes to see his case yet he never allowed me audience for the Lord to work through me for his healing. The Spirit of the Lord later as I insisted for the man to try understand relayed to me another message that read doubt - leave. Its then that I left the man's presence. What does this disbelief and doubt mean for you Child of God?  

Some of you your eyes just like Israel (Genesis 48:9-10 NKJV) the father of Joseph have deemed with old age and they do not see. The Bible (Lamentations 5:16-17 NKJV) shows that because of your sin by doubt, by arrogance, by refusing to allow the word of God to work in us, it is in our sinful deeds that we have personally allowed the crown of the Kingdom on God fall away from our heads. It is because of your sinful ways that your heart has grown faint, and your eyes have grown dim. In the presence of the man I had gone to pray for, when he rejected the word yet again demanded to be prayed for, I was like Job when Job who exclaimed that, "I am surrounded by mockers (Job 17:2 NLT)." This was sheer mocking of the presence of God, a manifestation that he never saw what I saw yet he had eyes and he never heard what I heard yet he had ears.

Whatever Job was concerned with then is what is haunting this man and you today. So just as this man is, so are you yet to believe in the Lord by offering your body with faith to God who has presented himself to you through his servant for your healing (Job 17:3-5 NKJV): This man's mind was closed to understanding and its this ignorance and disbelief that has denied him the triumph that the Lord had placed in his face. What the man does not see is that he was betrayed by his own friends who trapped him with witchcraft for being despised by this man. It is now not just the man paying for his blindness, but his wife and children are all paying the price of his failure to behave like the Christian he says he is. The man believed in what he knew instead of opening up to believe in God through God's servant. The Bible (Psalms 34:15 NKJV)  is clear on this,  "the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry." My presence in the Man's house had set God's favor to be activated and God's grace was activated on me for the man's healing. God was ready to heal the man through me had the man agreed on us praying by the scripture words the Lord had relayed to us. Child of God Come out of your disbelief and doubt. 

Now because of your disbelief, you have ended up not getting what you want just as the man failed to get the healing he wanted for his leg. In other words, by doubting yet you claim to be a Christian, you have failed to get what you wanted, yet those fellow Christians you despise, who have accepted the word of God without question have got what they want and for you who think you know too much, you have remained blind just as it is written (Romans 11:7-8 NKJV):
"God has given them a spirit of stupor, Eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear, To this very day."
Child of God, be satisfied with the context given to you by God instead of seeking your own contexts. The Bible (Proverbs 12:14-16 NKJV) exposes you in this man's rejection where it is written:
"A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth, And the recompense of a man's hands will be rendered to him. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But he who heeds counsel is wise. A fool's wrath is known at once, But a prudent man covers shame."
Jesus is a friend to anyone who loves purity of heart and has grace on his lips. Once you allow to have the eyes of the Lord, your knowledge is preserved in the Lord, but once you express to the Lord that you are with no faith in Him, Jesus Himself overthrows your words and expectations (Proverbs 22:11-12 NKJV). The man's disbelief caused the Lord to tell me to leave. The man wanting to be prayed for yet he rejected the scripture to be used was vanity and sin in this sense. The Bible (Ecclesiastes 6:9 NKJV) emphasizes this where it is written: 
"Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of desire. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind."
Instead of the Man focusing on what the Lord had availed to him just as you have usually done, the man was instead focused on what his flesh and blood desired. He sinned and allowed the grace of God slip in his face. 

Jesus tells you that with disbelief your heart grows dull, your ears can't hear and eyes can't see. He encourages you that if you are like this man unless you start understanding Him with your heart now that you have failed to use your ears and eyes and turn to him now, so that he should heal you, you will remain blind and deaf (Matthew 13:15-16, John 12:40 NKJV). Plead to Jesus now so that by his compassion, He can touch your eyes so that immediately your eyes be opened with sight and with the ability to follow Jesus in light and in right living (Matthew 20:33-34 NKJV). What has been denying you to believe in Jesus and follow him is the blindness and deafness that has been filled on you because you have never believed truly in Christ Jesus. Put another way, you may have called yourself born again but never had the sight of Jesus, now seek the sight of Jesus by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ in truth and no doubt. 

Are you still blind and deaf yet you gave your life to Jesus! Start Believing in Christ by presenting yourselves to him so that He can give you his sight and ears.



For transformation  prayers call +256750063451 | +256771906725 or Use Contact form on the right. 
 
 
Donate to this work, every support is needed.



SCRIPTURES: 

Ecclesiastes 6:9  Holy Bible, New King James Version
9_Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of desire. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind.

Genesis 48:9-10  Holy Bible, New King James Version
9_And Joseph said to his father, "They are my sons, whom God has given me in this place." And he said, "Please bring them to me, and I will bless them." 10_Now the eyes of Israel were dim with age, so that he could not see. Then Joseph brought them near him, and he kissed them and embraced them.

Job 17:2  Holy Bible, New Living Translation
2_ I am surrounded by mockers.I watch how bitterly they taunt me.

Job 17:3-5  Holy Bible, New King James Version 
3_"Now put down a pledge for me with Yourself. Who is he who will shake hands with me? 4_For You have hidden their heart from understanding; Therefore You will not exalt them. 5_He who speaks flattery to his friends, Even the eyes of his children will fail.

John 12:40  Holy Bible, New King James Version
40_"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them." 

Lamentations 5:16-17  Holy Bible, New King James Version
16_The crown has fallen from our head. Woe to us, for we have sinned! 17_Because of this our heart is faint; Because of these things our eyes grow dim;

Matthew 13:15-16  Holy Bible, New King James Version
15_For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.' 16_"But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;

Proverbs 12:14-16  Holy Bible, New King James Version
14_A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth, And the recompense of a man's hands will be rendered to him. 15_The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But he who heeds counsel is wise. 16_A fool's wrath is known at once, But a prudent man covers shame.

Proverbs 22:11-12  Holy Bible, New King James Version 
11_He who loves purity of heart And has grace on his lips, The king will be his friend. 12_The eyes of the Lord preserve knowledge, But He overthrows the words of the faithless.

Psalms 34:15  Holy Bible, New King James Version
15_The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Romans 11:7-8  Holy Bible, New King James Version
7_What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8_Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, Eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear, To this very day."



Email: christianhealingchurchministry@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you do, the scripture God gives for your healing, just know you are the context.... Stop being ignorant with God.

    ReplyDelete