Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Monday, April 3, 2023

Prayer to Resist Temptation

Praise God, Church Family!  

Based on Luke 4:1-8 (CEV Bible), I share this prayer so you be Church built and Healed as a believer as you follow in the footsteps of Christ Jesus to reject the devil:    

Father in Heaven, 

I thank You for making me in Your image and for redeeming me through Christ Jesus. 

Your Word tells us that the Holy Spirit led Christ Jesus into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil, but Christ Jesus triumphed over the devil by relying solely on Your Word. 

Help me to always follow in the footsteps of Christ Jesus and resist the devil's lies and temptations, knowing that You love me exactly as I am. 

I repent of any pride or self-reliance that would lead me away from You, and I ask for Your wisdom and strength to walk in obedience to Your will. 

Thank You for adopting me as Your child and allowing me to serve You. 

In Christ Jesus' Mighty name, I have prayed, Amen. 

I believe you have been Church Built and Healed. God bless you all. Apostle Jude Noah Wakibi.

No comments:

Post a Comment