Rate Talk to Apostle for Healing Prayer or Counselling customer support, powered by txt.me

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Prayer: DENY YOURSELF AND FOLLOW CHRIST JESUS



Praise God Church Family of Faith!

This prayer examines your selfish concerns, pretentiousness, greed, and hypocrisy in the so-called Christian who must stop behaving with such double standards. Most of us derive contentment from self-pleasure yet we haven't experienced much from it as compared with the greater good received from seeking God's will. Let me tell you son of God, a happy life from God is better than a successful life selfishly crafted by your own efforts without God. While others measure and judge your success by the physical things you achieve or show to them without caring how you even manage to achieve them, God is more interested in your satisfaction which is measured by your soul, mind and heart. 

Deny yourself today of your own selfish interests and follow Christ with your spirit, mind and heart. 

In Luke 9:23-28 (AMP Bible) Jesus told the disciples that:

23 “If anyone wishes to follow Me [as My disciple], he must deny himself [set aside selfish interests], and take up his cross daily [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me]. 24 For whoever wishes to save his life [in this world] will [eventually] lose it [through death], but whoever loses his life [in this world] for My sake, he is the one who will save it [from the consequences of sin and separation from God]. 25 For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world [wealth, fame, success], and loses or forfeits himself? 26 For whoever is ashamed [here and now] of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory and the glory of the [heavenly] Father and of the holy angels. 27 But I tell you truthfully, there are some among those standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.” 

I encourage you to not only deny yourself of your pride, of your selfish interest, of your double standards and choose to be that Christian who follows Christ Jesus while doing the will of God and not your own Will. Let us pray. 


PRAY to deny yourself and Follow Christ Jesus :                     

Humble yourself and say,                             

Lord, I have run to you for help, and you have always embraced me and helped me through your servants. And after you helped me, Lord, all I did and continue to do is turn against you by refusing to even support the Church.

Lord, I have asked for your time and several times without hesitation, you have given it to me through your Pastors and Apostles; what have I done in return

I've turned my back on you and abused your time by assuming myself always busy, even lying to your Pastors and Apostles.        

Surely my foolishness has led me to chase for life satisfactions and in a split second of your healing and your time I seem not to consider your grace for me as I keep taking it for granted.                           

O Lord, how foolish I am! How selfish am I, O Lord, I am selfish to spend my life pursuing things I cannot keep, yet Lord you are always there for me in good and bad times? I have realised how I am unquestionably a wind chaser. So much selfish that countless times I have demonstrated that I come to you when I am dying or broken or helpless and once ypu've fixed me Lord all I do and continue to do is flee from you when I am well. This is vanity and vexation of spirit, as Solomon frequently stated in the Book of Ecclesiastes. May I seek the true treasures of your grace Lord, and work in your will rather than mine, knowing that my labor in the Lord is not in vain, and that Christ who loses his life for my sake will find it as I deny myself for the sake of the Lord. I tell myself lies. I deny myself to you, Lord, and accept you as my Lord and Savior. Amen.


I believe you have been Church Built and Healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment